God has spoken to man and the Bible is the Word that was given to us to open our minds to eternal salvation. This is our rule of faith and practice.
- He is present everywhere at once, in all His fullness.
- He has perfect knowledge of all things past, present and future - immediately, simultaneously, exhaustively, and without effort. There is nothing hidden from God.
- He is the second person of the Trinity, the Son of the Father. We believe in His sinless life, in His saving mission, in His resurrection on the third day and His ascension to heaven where He sits at the right of the Father.
- He is our advocate, our High Priest and our King and Savior. The forgiveness of our sins comes through the Lord Jesus Christ, because God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, for that whosoever believe in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life, rescuing him from the guilt and the power of sin, to adopt him as a son.
- God enlightens, convinces and attracts all humanity, but leave the decision to each person, because man has a free will and acts independently.
- The first commandment that God gives us is to love Him with all our heart, all our soul, all our mind and with all our strength. The second is alike: 'Love your neighbor as yourself. "There is no other commandment greater than these.
THE HOLY SPIRIT
- He is the third person of the Trinity, He comforts us, guides us into all truth, shepherds us, intercedes for us and helps us in our weakness.
- He is our seal of belonging, identification, safety and justice.
- He convinces us of sin, justice and truth.
- He is active in our lives to help us serve the living God
It is the body of Christ here on earth. All his children are members of that body and are called to fellowship with each other.
The Church of Christ, therefore, is not a religion or a denomination, but it is the church that Jesus Christ promised to edify for us to be living stones of praise and obedience to God.